Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Brattonsville Reenactment - 10/19/08






















I attended that Brattonsville reenactment on October 19, 2008. I was more interesting than I thought it would have been. I got there a little late and the battle had already started. The conferderates won the battle. After it was done, all of the actors fired a shot in the air to honor the people who died in the real war. Then they fired three caps off to make sure the chambers were clear. As I was walking back leaving, there was a little tent off to the side. It was the medical tent where they were re attaching some's finger which was "severed" during the battle. The cannons which were fired off randomly was interesting. When the cannons were shot none of the men would fall dead. So it was off a little.

No comments: